Corporate values & legacy.
Every company has founders, a history to tell and a legacy to share.
IAGS can help you tell the story of your company, transmit the founding values and form a cohesive company culture.
- Founding story and founders profiles: a source of inspiration for workers and collaborators.
- Stories of key CEOs, Directors and Figures.
- Historical-genealogical tree of the company (Key-people, partners, owners).
- If it is a family-owned company we can investigate your lineage further.
- Story of growth, development and investment.
- Inspiring goals and accomplishments.
- Company Culture: impact in your workplace, environment, transfer of values and ethics. (Research, analysis, reports and action plans).
- Analysis of corporate image and history.
DOWNLOAD OUR PRESENTATION.
WE ARE THE BEST OPTION TO TELL THE STORY OF YOUR COMPANY.
- 16 years of experience in business.
- More than 350 projects and audits performed of Environmental, Quality and Safety Legal, Technical and Corporate Compliance. These audits have been made to companies of almost every kind in Europe and America: Chemical, Petrochemical, Metallurgic, Food Industry, Wind Energy, Services (Human Resources), Textile, Communications, Agricultural, Engineering, etc. We are well-aware of processes and organizations and we use that experience to develop a quality service directed by highly experienced personnel which includes myself as Engineer and Diploma in Genealogy, Heraldry and Laudatory Law (Real Asociación de Hidalgos de España), our PR Director as Expert in branding, public relations, crisis, reputation management & company culture, and a Psychotherapist and PhD to perform the analysis of impact in workplace and transfer of values and ethics.
- Due to our extensive professional experience we are well-versed in technical terms and processes in every area of a company. (Reading pipelines and instrumentation diagrams, unitary and non-unitary processes, organizational charts, risk analysis, legal documents, marketing analysis, environmental engineering, safety, project management, logistics, etc).
- The President and PR Director -siblings- know perfectly well the challenges and satisfactions of a family-owned company and we will treat your project as our own.
I have worked side by side with my siblings in a family-owned company that our parents founded in 1994. We know the importance of telling the founding story and of correctly transmitting the founding values to all the employees.
The knowledge of a company’s legacy and its founding story lead to a cohesive culture company.
Señor Caballero Divisero Hijodalgo del Antiguo e Ilustre Solar de Tejada.